This simple tool helps you 3D print multi-colored objects by simply embedding special commands into your existing g-code files. It was developed and tested mainly for Original Prusa i3 from Josef Prusa with specialized ColorPrint support, but it should somehow work with every FFF printer which supports basic M600 command.
G-code is supported from Slic3r, Cura, KISSlicer and Simplify3D.
How to use ColorPrint
Check out out videoguide how to use it and if you need more information see our detailed guide.
ColorPrint will not work correctly if your print settings contain hop or zlift. The app
detects layers in gcode by tracking increase in Z height and the hop/zlift does that
multiple times in the same layer. Turn off this setting before using ColorPrint. The
preconfigured Slic3r in our drivers offers the Original Prusa i3 MK2 ColorPrint
option in the printer selection.
or select file here:
File is not recognized as .gcode file.
How to use Color Print
- Upload .gcode above to add or edit color changes.
- Choose whether to use Multi Material print or not.
- Add as many color changes as you want in your final model
- Set the heights in mm where color change will occur.
- Download changed .gcode file.